V1.2 App Tutorial Video
V1.2 App Tutorial Documentation
- Increased font size for temperature display
- “Thicker” display of green/red boxes accompanying larger font size for temperature
- Temperature stability improvements
- F/C temperature conversion improved
- App initialization improved
- Fixed bug with screenshots
- Fixed slow down bug when high temperature is detected
- Note: After the app is running with the camera on, the user should wait at least 3 minutes before attempting to calibrate. Please note calibration should be done at the beginning of each session, as well as any time there is significant change in the ambient environment including but not limited to a significant increase/decrease in ambient temperature.
- Customized temperature setting for feevr alert, currently is is fixed at 98 degrees which correlates to 100.4 core body temp which is CDC guideline for a fever
- Added toggle button which has on/off button for audible alarm, aka fever is detected, alarm sounds on unit, we had this in first build but removed it, clients want options to turn on/off
- Picture Swipe functionality was added to allow easy review of hi-temp screenshots
- Delete functionality was added for hi-temp screenshots
- Alarm was made to be mutually exclusive, so multiple alarms do not play at the same time when a fever is measured.
- Face detection
- Measures average skin temperature of the face area
- Triggers visual indicator when a hi-temp is detected
- Can calibrate to specific distance by using calibrate button and finding the person at the distance that is expected to be measured.
- Saves screenshots of detected hi-temp events
Downloads are intended for Feevr users/owners only.