V1.2 App Tutorial Video
V1.2 App Tutorial Documentation
- Increased font size for temperature display
- “Thicker” display of green/red boxes accompanying larger font size for temperature
- Temperature stability improvements
- F/C temperature conversion improved
- App initialization improved
- Fixed bug with screenshots
- Fixed slow down bug when high temperature is detected
- Note: After the app is running with the camera on, the user should wait at least 3 minutes before attempting to calibrate.
- Customized temperature setting for feevr alert, currently is is fixed at 98 degrees which correlates to 100.4 core body temp which is CDC guideline for a fever
- Added toggle button which has on/off button for audible alarm, aka fever is detected, alarm sounds on unit, we had this in first build but removed it, clients want options to turn on/off
- Picture Swipe functionality was added to allow easy review of hi-temp screenshots
- Delete functionality was added for hi-temp screenshots
- Alarm was made to be mutually exclusive, so multiple alarms do not play at the same time when a fever is measured.
- Face detection
- Measures average skin temperature of the face area
- Triggers visual indicator when a hi-temp is detected
- Can calibrate to specific distance by using calibrate button and finding the person at the distance that is expected to be measured.
- Saves screenshots of detected hi-temp events
Downloads are intended for Feevr users/owners only.